What is stress? How much can you tolerate and why others can tolerate less or more? Stress has various stages and they are not the same throughout your life. UCN Business and UCN Technology is deliberately working, with factors which may cause stress, and how stress can be prevented.
It shall be avoided that the employees and students at UCN Business and UCN Technology are hit by stress. Because of this your closest leader shall try to prevent and limit a continuing work pressure which can in the worst case develop into stress. To ensure the daily well-being UUCN Business and CN Technology focuses on prevention and handling the physiological work environment including stress.
The prevention of problems in relation to the psychical working environment and the prevention of work related stress focus on the following elements:
• Balance between the work assignments and the time that is
available – also in a longer time perspective
• Access to the relevant information and well functioning
• A possibility of silence and concentration on tasks where you will
not get disturbed
• Focus on a culture where there is a good tone with people that
cooperate and show obligingness and helpfulness
samarbejdsklima, hvor alle udviser imødekommenhed og hjælpsomhed
• Focus on knowledge sharing and development of competence is
how the work is organized.
• Knowledge about what is creating a good physiological work
environment, knowledge about the risk factors, knowledge about
the stress and how to handle stress – this applies for the leaders,
as well as the employees and students.